cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do freight costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please clarify, freight costing is about determining the Freight condition type KF00 in the sales order and in the billing?

Regards

SR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SR,

Maintain freight condition type KF00 in your pricing procedure.

Maintain proper condition record to get values automatically in the sales order

or

You can enter manually at sales order level if you maintain manual settings for freight condition type.

Do the G/L account assignment for the freight related account key in VKOA transaction.

If you enter the freight value in the sales order same will get copied to the invoice.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks ,

I just wanted to confirm what i have mentioned is the only thing which is freight costing?iam aware of this determination.

or we have to consider the shipment costing and other things?

Thanks again.

Regards

SR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate on your requirement here..?

If you are just talking about capturing the freight amount in the sales order as well as billing document and then posting to the G/L account then whatever mentioned in the below replies is ok.

If the requirement is related to make payments for the fright for the vendors then the Transportaion module comes in o picture where you need to create shipment document and then shipment cost etc.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I would like to understand what is Freight costing stands for and how it should be processed in SAP, and also like to know things which are required to be configured?

Regards

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

billing level it is good, so determine freight at billing level as per ur requirement like it is to be determined manually or through condition records (header condtype/item condtype)

regards,

sadanandam kasarla