cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Quotation Scenario - need help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help in fulfilling my client requirement.

Once quotation is created it should be in the blocked stage.

Once the sales manager changes the quantity it should not allowed to change the quantity and only Marketing director can change the quantity.

After Marketing director changes and finalizes the quantity in the quotation the item lines in the quotation either need to be greyed out or should not be editable but should allow to add items in the same quotation.

Now Sales order should be able to be created referring this quotation.

Please let me how can we achieve this functionality either by standard SAP or by ABAP development.

Thanks

Venkata Rama Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once quotation is created it should be in the blocked stage.

Once the sales manager changes the quantity it should not allowed to change the quantity and only Marketing director can change the quantity.

- To disable the qtty in Quotation Creation-VA21 ( either use the SHDB-Transaction Variant, Make the order qtty- display mode/ maintian this order qtty )

+NOTE: incompletion procedure-line item level- remove "order qtty" for quotaiton or else system will not allow to save the Quotation ( or else you save the Incomplete document)

- Use BS02- Status profile- maintian sales manager / Marketing director - as status No.

- Business transaction in the status profile _ maintain the object " Create Order" - objectionable against the status no. & last colum is Authorization code- assign respective profile here & maintain the same in respective Username- for authorizations.

After Marketing director changes and finalizes the quantity in the quotation the item lines in the quotation either need to be greyed out or should not be editable but should allow to add items in the same quotation.

Now Sales order should be able to be created referring this quotation.

HOpe it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need sales quotation line items greyed out only after it is later saved ( not at the time of creation of sales quotation ) by Marketing Director ( i mean after a particular authorization person / group ).

Please let me how can it be done.

Thanks

Venkata Rama Reddy.K

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Same can be done with Authorization in Status profile as well small code with ABAPer at the time of saving this quotaion ( logic can be distinguished vth VA22 screen along with Authorization Profile, which is assgined in Status Profile).

Def'y workaround is required to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for as change to Quatation is concern you can control this using Authorisation ie sales manager is only authorised to create(VA21) and Marketing director is authorised to change Quatation.

To make it greyed take the help of Abapers.

Thanks,

Swamy H P