cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Quries

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a solutions.

1. if a resource (engineer) is assigned to a project for particular duration and the user assigns him to another project during the same period, the system does not give any error or warning. Is it prossible to generate warning?

2. We undertake projects which involve local currency as well as foreign currency components. while entering project budgets we normally budget in local currency. when we need to raise a purchase requisition for a project, we can not generate it in PS module in any currency other then the one in which budget was enetered. consequently, the user can not generate a PR in PS module. he has to generate the same in MM module . what is the solution?

3. We allocate a budget to every project and want budget checking against each PR. if a budget is enetered for a project,the system applies budget check. if budget is not entered at all for the project, the system does not poerform any budget check and user can raise as many PR as they want. can budget check to implmented at global level i.e. the system should not allow any expenditure against any project.

Thanks and Best Regards

Muhammad Salman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. please check is there any user exit available or you can convert the warning system message to error message.

2. if you have entered the Project Currency field in the Project defintion the system will allow only that currencies. for foreign currencies it will convert and take the project currency used.

3. you have to use two different project profile one with budget and another without budget and define the tolerance limit for the budget profile with budget project and another no budget profile.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1- user exit has to be found taking help of ABAPer

2- During creation of Pur. requisition, u can change the currency during attaching the material in component screen also, system will take care of conversion factor between ur budgeted currencey nad ur PR currency. so PS can help u to raise PR.

3- In this case u have 2 use user status,

NBUD- it should be initial user status and restrict all the business transaction

BUDG- set this against budgeting and in this user status allow all the business transaction

Now when the user does budgeting, user status will automatically set from NBUD to BUDG as u have set against budgeting. ( system status will determine the user status)

unless untill user does budgeting, nobody can do any transactions on it...

hope it ll solve ur prob.

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks dear let me check first if in case any issue occur i will tell you..!!!!