cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing document created more than once

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

billing document is getting creating more than once with the same delivery. i want to restrict this.

what r the main settings? copy control settings are ok

please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean proforma invoice or commercial invoice?

If you are able to generate commercial invoice multiple times, then you need to check the following areas:-

- Completion Rule B for your Item category in VOV7

- in VTFL, select your item category for the combination of your delivery type and billing type, where B should have been maintained for the field Billing quantity and "+" for "Pos./neg. quantity". Similary routines 004 and 007 should have been assigned for the fields Copying requirements and Data VBRK/VBRP respectively.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi

its a proforma invoice where i need to get the invoice printout. my requirement is the billing document should be created only once from the delivery and no mutiple billing documents should exist for the same delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What Billing Type are you using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

its proforma invoice type

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To control creating proforma invoices repeatedly, go to VTFL and maintain routine 311 for the field "Copying requirements"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is it at header or item level or both in copy control (vtfl)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header in VTFL

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Should have been in item level

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi

Thanks. issue was resolved. i have entered 311 in copying requirements at item level and at header level its 3 - header / dlv related (vtfl) and now its ok

with these settings, only one invoice is getting created for the delivery

and also the status of delivery is showing as complete

Thanks for your immediate response and i am thankful to all the guys for contributions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the document category of billing type, it should be M.

Once again check copy control settings. At item level, in VTFL, the field positive/negative qty should be marked as "+".

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi

its a proforma invoice , but i need to get invoice only once if the full quantity was delivered. even if i changed it to 'm' as it told, still it is allowing multiple invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhi

in copy controls + / - is in display mode and the invoice type is proforma invoice, invoice shld not be released to accounting, but invoice should be printed