cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT7 ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI EVERYBODY

AFTER ENTERING DATA IN TIME SHEET, I DID CAT5 (TRANSFER DAT TO PS) AND THEN I WANTED TO DO CAT7 (TRANSFER DATA IN CONTROLLING) BUT A MESSAGE IS COMING NO DATA TO B TRANSFER SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS. WHY I CANT TRANSFER DATA TO CONTROLING

SUBHRO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Already you have transfered your cost to PS system using CAT5. Again for the same personal if you try to do CAT7, system will tell you"No data is available".

Bcoz already you have transfered the cost to PS. there is no cost availble agaist that personal No.

Regards

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

THANX FOR UR REPLY BUT STILL AFTER DOING CAT2 WHEN I WANT TO DO CAT7 ITS SHOWING THE SAME ERROR "NO DATA AVAILABLE" SO IS THERE ANY SETTING AM MISSING IN THE CONFIGURATION CAN U TELL ME?

SUBHRO

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing CAT2, you have to book the time against Internal order. Then only it is possible to transfer the cost to Internal order via CAT7.

Regards

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yaa i did the same i entered a cost center, acttyp, network, activity number and then assigned time for each particular day and then saved, after that either u have to do cat5 or cat7 m i right? but its showing the cat5 but cat7 is not performing. may b i have missed some thing but what am writing i did the same so can u add something on that?

subhro

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. CAT2 - Timebooking is common for all the modules (PS/PM/CO)

2. In CAT2, If you use network & activity, It is related to PS. Only you can use CAT5 to transfer the cost against that particular Network & activity.

3. In CAT2, If you use internal order, instead of network &activity then only you can use CAT7. In CAT7 you are transfering the cost to that internal order which you have used in CAT2.

So If you are working with network & activity, you must use only CAT5. CAT7 will not help u(This you must only whr the scnerio , you are using internal order)

Hope this will clear you.

Regards

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanx for ur reply now i got it, it is like if i do cat5 that means transferring cost against particular network & activity it is particularly for ps, u need not have to do cat7 right? so again thanx for ur reply i got it now

subhro

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are cleared..Pls. close the thread..

Regards

Prabu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the CATS setting to transfer the data to Controlling.