cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning - Output types

0 Kudos

Dear All,

i want to know is there any option me to assign output typs to Sales Order type or sales area.

And if so how can i do it,

Thank u

Uwanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Perera,

First you have to assign the output type to relevant Partner Function(V/40).This output type should be available in output determination procedure and this output determination procedure will be assigned to the Billing Document type in "V/25". Now you should be able to see the output type in the billing document type.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to V/43 and ur output type to Sales document type.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the output type is not seen in invoice. Open the invoice in VF02, Click Goto - header - Output. Now you will be in the Output screen, From here Choose Goto- Determination analysis. Here you can see the reason why its not appearing when you try to assign it manually. Check whether the correct Output Procedure has determined than do the analysis for the Output Types also. As far as i know ther is no dependency with the sales order type Or the sales area.

Thanks & Regards

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to nace and assign the output types to sales ,billing ,deliveries... also go to spro to sales and distribution ....basic functions......output control... maintain output determination for sales activities,maintain output determination for sales documents,maintain output determination for billing documents.....you can do all the settings here for outputs......, in case a smart form is attached go to the output type and add the smart form name is Processing routines in the Smart form column.

Hope it helps...

regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can define the out type through t.code : NACE

select your application

V1 - sales

V2 - shipping

V3 - billing

press f5 or click the output type icon & select your output type , display / change icon to change mode - define your parameters

Further to automate the default selection of output type maintain condition regards for the same using t.code VV31

Regards

Tejpal Singh

0 Kudos

Hi,

No, already there is some output types define. But the problem is when i try to select the out put type at the Printing stage of the Invoice. That relevant out put type is not shown to me.

So i just want to know whether there is option that we have to assign the out put type to the Perticular sales area or Sales Order doc type.

Thanks

Uwanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

tcode NACT,

application - V1, click maintain icon

Choose your output type SAY- LP00 (scheduling agreement)

click details icon

under GENERAL DATA Tab maintain acess sequence 0004 (Sales org / Sales order Type)

(maintain processing routines/ partner function a per requirement)

Now using TCODE : VV11 selct your key combination & maintain your condition records

I had checked & it works

if you had already maintained your out type & not appearing in the list while making selection follow the following - tcode NACE -V1 (application) - click procedures - select the required procedure (say for order output V10000 - then double click the CONTROL in the left menu - Add your output type here in the access sequence

Regards'

Tejpal Singh