cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound IDoc Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a file to IDoc scenario in my production XI box (EXP). This scenario sends the IDoc to my productions ECC box (EP1). In SXMB_MONI in EXP the message status is fail because "Unable to convert the sender service BS_SAPPI700_EXD200 to an ALE logical system". So my question is why is my Development XI box (EXD) being used as the sender service in my production environment.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like that either:

1. You have not maintain the logical system of sender service properly or

2. You have not imported that logical system into your business system the integration directory

Check this out for further information: [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cdded790-0201-0010-6db8-beb9bb2b2660]

Regards,

Lim...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the wrong business service was selected as the Sender Service in the Header Mapping options in my Receiver Agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my guess - that your sender service is being set in your msg mapping.....and you are using Apply control record values from payload option in your receiver IDOC adapter in ID............so when you transported your mapping objects from DEV to PRD, then your mapping in PRD is also having the constant for DEV sender service.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are maintaining the Common SLD for both DEV and PROD then i think the business systems logical system name will be same in both boxes,but in ECC it might be different check if partners maintained in ECC are different then you need to change your logical system name too .

Rajesh