cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery split error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I am creating a new delivery with reference to order, there is an error showing that there is a delivery split because of two shipping points. Can u let me know how can I add and use new shipping point without changing the delivery document type? any settings to be done in shipping point determination? can you let me know the configuration settings?

regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would be aware you create shipping point in OVXD and assign to plant in OVXC followed by further assignment in OVL2 where for the combination of Shipping Condition (from customer master), Loading Group (from Material master) and Delivering Plant, you have to assign the shipping point.

Based on this combination in OVL2, system will fetch the shipping point while creating delivery. If you want to manually change the shipping point in delivery, you can do so, provided the same is maintained in OVL2 under the tab "MShPt".

Coming to the issue, if you dont want delivery split due to shipping point, you can change the same manually in sale order and proceed with delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just cross check in VA02 which is the plant

and while creating the delivery in VL01n enter the shipping point which is assigned to that plant

if u have multiple line items in the sales order then delivery will automaticlly split

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, Can I create a delivery without changing the plant and with different shipping point? How can I do it? Are there any settings in shipping point determination? or any other alternative?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

then goto Tcode OVL2 and assign the shipping point to u r plant

to the combination of shipping conditions

loading group

and plant and u r shipping point

regards