cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualified Links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to access some data from a qualified table, exactly the same way this blog explain how to do:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3682] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

But if I try to execute the source shown I get the following message: "InvalidCRC". I have already problems with this kind of message but at that time I was using an older version of the API, but today I have the latest version, and this source uses the mdm4j.

But I also tried to do this search with the MDM API but i didn't undestand how to work with it, I brought the record i want but I can't access the qualified values, rembering that some fields are open for input as the blog where the phones are filled by the user.

Any idea? Source code examples?

Thanks and regards,

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

get the record of main table

//record[0] is main table record

//Qualifier_FldName is qualifier field name in the main table

QualifiedLookupValue LVAL =(QualifiedLookupValue) record[0].getFieldValue(repoSchemacmd.getRepositorySchema().getTableSchema("MainTable").getField("Qualifier_FldName").getId());

QualifiedLinkValue[] qlinks = LVAL.getQualifiedLinks();

for (int k = 0; k < qlinks.length; k++) {

String value =qlinks[k].getQualifierValue(repoSchemacmd.getRepositorySchema().getFieldId("Qualifiertablename","column")).toString();

}

Regards,

Sandeep Reddy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eduardo,

Refer: /people/udi.katz/blog/2005/08/21/retrieving-data-from-mdm-server-using-the-mdm-java-api

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

Here are some of the blogs that talk about accessing Qualified table through API with some samples.

Let me know if you have any questions, do update your blog.

Thanks

Shai

Hi,

I need to access some data from a qualified table, exactly the same way this blog explain how to do:

/people/anand.chandrashekar/blog/2006/05/23/navigating-through-qualified-links-using-the-java-api

But if I try to execute the source shown I get the following message: "InvalidCRC". I have already problems with this kind of message but at that time I was using an older version of the API, but today I have the latest version, and this source uses the mdm4j.

But I also tried to do this search with the MDM API but i didn't undestand how to work with it, I brought the record i want but I can't access the qualified values, rembering that some fields are open for input as the blog where the phones are filled by the user.

Any idea? Source code examples?

Thanks and regards,

Eduardo