cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArchiveLink : Problem with AC03

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm traying to configure Document Finder.

1.- First Creare a document Area with OADFFCUST. I have created ArchiveLink Document with query class CL_ALINK_QUERY_DOCLIST

2.- Then I have created General Document Area with CL_ALINK_QUERY_FEDSEARCH (CLASS)

3.- I have created aggregated document area for ArchiveLinks Documents.

4.- Four atributes was created

ARCHIVE_ID

BUSOBJ

DATE

DOCTYPE

Table reference is the same for all: TOAV0

when I'm traying to run OA_FIND in the document area appear all documents areas wich was created in step 1.

But, when register attribute in Buisness Object or Document Type : for example DMO , DMS demo documents ans press star search button the sap system send a message

Message no. OA219

Diagnosis

No SAP ArchiveLink link entries exist.

Procedure

Check the link entries:

Execute function

The execute function have a link wich call Tx OAC3

But, wich Object Type Should be Aggregated???

Doc Type should be ARCHIVE???

What about Content Repository Identification?? , what is the Transaction or way to configure, this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. What about Content Repository Identification?? , what is the Transaction or way to configure, this. - OAC0 create repository for document area archivelink.

2. Doc Type should be ARCHIVE??? yes OAC2 - verify here if you want to use type archive.

3.Object Type Should be Aggregated??? - OAC3 establisk link here then you can verify in doc finder.

Anirudh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anirudh.

When I'm tried to create NEW repository for document area with OAC0, Document Area doesn't enable me to choose AL ArchiveLink Document Management, this delete automatically data previously captured.

The Storage Type is marked with 04 HTTP content server by default and doesn't change.

Whta is the problem??

Note:

Doesn't exist any content repository with ArchiveLink document to create a copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new repository in OAC0 using Doc area Archlink - use content server if it is installed or you can use sap database, logical repository depending upon the storage available in your system.

Anirudh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

What about Tx SKPR02.

Colud anyone tell me the parameters for this configuration. In this case I'm changing ARCHLINK doc area.

Regards