SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Creation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm working on cross company STO process. I have setup the org structure P. Org., Slaes org, DC, Division, SIte-DC, Site store and customer for the store too (DC in Company code B and Store in Company code A). While creating STO getting error that customer ABC is not maintained for store XYZ but in fact it is maintained in the sales area of compnay code A and extended to sales area of company code B in which Distribution Center falls.

Any idea what I'm missing? We can not assign the customer to site in IMG as it is not allowed in Retail system.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

KHAN

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IS-Retail, the customer of a store is created when creating a store master, ie. transaction WB01.

Normally the same number range will configure for the store and customer account group for stores, which makes "much more sense" for the users.

If you try to change the customer number for a store, go to transaction WB07.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to extend store distribution chain in customer master of Distribution Center.

This will solve ur problem

Regards

Vijai jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan

In IS Retail Intercompany stock transfer

u create site (store ) with t.code WB01 e.g A001 is u r site (store ) u add the customer data while create site so in that case A001 will be customer

now D.C. u can create the same t.code WB01 e.g. B001 and mention Customer and Vendor for that site

and extend the store A001 and respective distribution chain for another company code sales organization

hope it will help

i run this scenario recently

need any help tell me

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

no replies