cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Troubles

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having an issue with ChaRM that I haven't seen before.

1. When I approve a change request (SDCR) and it creates a Correction (SDMJ), but the status starts out as "In Development" instead of "Created". The status profile has "Created" as the initial status.

2. When I select the action "Create Transport Request" and click save nothing happens. I never get the popup to create the trransport. On the actions tab the action shows up as green.

Any ideas?

regards,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the ideas.

The action is setup correctly. I don't think the other one is an Authorizations problem because the create transport action works in SDMI. SDMJ is being a problem child.

I'll try a trace. Any other ideas?

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please chekc if you have activated all the necessary BC sets for SDMJ.(Notes:934431,1022823)

For the 2nd issue,please go to task list and check on the log that shows during TP creation.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange behavior... check "Define Transaction Attributed" in customizing section "Change Trnasacton" -> "Change Transaction Types".

For transaction type SDMJ check if there are any status profile combinations other than the status profile you are using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for your first problem you may check the action definitions. If you are working with standard transaction type this shouldn't have been changed but you still may check this.

SPPFCADM -> CRM_ORDER -> Action Profile: SCDR -> Action Definition: CREATE_CHANGE_DOC -> Processing Types -> Display the processing parameters. USER_STATUS should be set to: E0001 (and CHECK to: X).

For the second problem, you might have an authorization issue. You might try an auth.trace when executing the action.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Christian,

Can you help me with the steps to be performed to add an extra action before a CR is created.

i know that the first step will try to trigger a CR creation and put it into development.

1.keeping that in mind if i add an extra step what kind of inconsistencies will i have and how to avoid them?

2.Please provide a link or actions if you have to perform such customization.?

Regards,

Bobby