cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on Documents for Bid Invitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM550 with ECS. I am trying to create a Bid Invitation for unsourced requirements. I am able to do that, but we don't have SUS, so my questions are

1) Is contact person a mandatory to select any vendor as Bidder on the Bid Invitation? If answer is yes, how can the contact person of vendor can login to our system without SUS enabled? to process the Bids?

2) Can a buyer/stragegic purchaser process the BIDS without Contact Person of vendor?

Finally, I created a couple of bids as CP of Vendor but when I accept the Bid and tried to use "Create Follow on Documents" button, the system is closing this BID invitation and creating a new one without creating a Contract or PO (even after I selecting one of those two in the line item of the BID)

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks,

CS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi China Swamy,

1.Yes , Contact person is mandatory .Contact person of the vendor can log on to EBP system directly and can submit bid if you did n't have sus.

2. After accepting the bid you should click on refresh button then you will get tabs 'Create contract' and 'Generate purchase order' . Then you should click on either or these which one you want to create

You should not select create follow on document which will take you to create new bid invitation with reference to existing one.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Koushik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Koushik,

Thanks for the reply, full ponts awarded

Thanks,

CS

Answers (0)