cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this thread is meant for those who answer by copying some one else answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It has been observed that there are so many members who will copy and paste the answers

i hope if the moderators make this thread as sticky .

this is just to ensure that there should be a quality in answers given to a partcular thread.

Even i had observed there are some elite members who just copy and paste the answers

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Still copy paste going on

Reported to moderators

regards

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can u paste a good link which is working

regards

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

Pl. check this link

[;

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just check there is a lot of difference in u r reply and also in my reply

understand i have given there the path ECC6

i dont know which version of SAP u r using and if some one follow u r path as replied where it will take

regards

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems like Cat fighting- Concentrating more on this is no USE, Simply diverting the Forum Objective.

Requesting moderators- not to allow any more replies.

No Personal Feelings* Sorry mates.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

If you come across any such threads which you feel were copy pasted others' suggestion, you just tick Abuse button (one with yellow triangle) so that necessary action will be initiated.

Unless one has self discipline, this forum will not improve. Thanks for your concern.

Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

At least now i hope this copy and paste will stop

I think i am troubling the moderators with extra work.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is another reference where the same Person is being Pointed-Out by me..

But, Whats the real Question...?

Its not the Copying and Pasting the Links, or Posts, But its the Queries, raised by Enquirers within this Forum.

Repeatedly, Enquirers raise the same Questions, time-to-time. Hardly, the changes made by them is the Sentence-writing.

Enquirers never take any attempt in finding out the Related-Threads, before Posting.

Whereas, Contributors find it very easily within Search Forum or Over Internet and provide Solution

In such case, Any one will only either refer to Previous Links or Simply Post the same solution.

I have already provided some View-Points on to the same issue, I don't know, whether anyone has even noticed it or Not.

So, My suggestion is instead of Pointing Out a Part of the Issue, Discuss the Complete Issue.

Best Regards,

Amit

Other reference: