cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot perform Goods Receipt in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

When I'm trying to perform GR/ Confirmations in SRM I get the following message. "No documents correspond to search criteria or no authorization" .

I have tried the following roles BBP_STAL_EMPLOYEE and BBP_MULTI_EMPLOYEE to no avail.

I see the PO's and the icon to do the GR but to no avail.

I have also tried clearing the cache from the browsers.

Our environment is ECC 6.0 SRM 5.0 server 5.5 , Classic scenario. The backend systems seem to be defined correctly and the jobs CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 are running successfully. I do not know what else is the problem. I have enabled the confirmation work flow, and defined the intervals for the confirmation numbers.

What else could be the problem? This problem occurs for both normal receiving and central receiving.

Thanks for your help

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

sorry for the confusion, I didn´t read the issue properly....

As mentioned before you need to distinguish between CF02 und CF03. CF02 does not read the backend PO data, so if you are in classic scenario only the reference document (SC) is read and there (for example) the flag GR_IND is not stored. This might be one reason why the PO appears in SRM, but when trying to post the PO the error message is raised, as then the backend data is read.

But the issue is pretty complex, so maybe you should try to debug and check what is going on excately, or you can provide some additional data

Michael

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

duplicate

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

you have to distinguish between BBPCF02 (for desktop user i.e. performing CF for own documents) and BBPCF03 (confirming centrally). Please also make sure to maintain the attribute SYS for the relevant user and systems where the search should be performed in

The best way to find out why the message appears would be to debug BBP_PO_LISTSEL or BBP_PO_LISTSEL_FOR_DESKTOP.

Kindly also check note 361545 which contains some helpful infos.

What else comes to my mind is to check the flags for GR_IND (WEPOS in backend) and the last delivery flag.

Kind Regards

Michael

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

At which moment do you have your error message ?

When you run transaction or when you start search for PO ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. It fails at the point of execution. I can search the POs and see them in the list. but it fails as soon as I hit the confirmation icon.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the user attributes for confirmation. Use transaction bbp_attr_check to check if the user attributes are ok for creating confirmation. Also check the shopping cart status. Are you able to see PO number in shopping cart and the sc status is not in transfer.

Regards,

Sanjeev

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Check authorization profile for single role you use in order to access to transaction BBPCFXX using PFCG transaction.

Then, for object class BBP, check object authorization BBP_PD_CNF.

For its activity ( ACTVT ), check if corresponding activity is set ( Create or generate, 'Change', etc).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all...please let me say thanks to the group for the responses....I am kind of new at SRM, (we are not even live yet) so it is taking me a little longer to trouble shoot some of the suggestions i have been given.

I double checked the attributes as suggested and they are correctly assigned. I also checked authorization and they also seem to be correct.

Still working and the other suggestions.

Thanks

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

last thing that comes to my mind is comparing the EBP structure BBPS_IF_BAPIEKPOC

and backend structure BBPS_IF_BAPIEKPOC if they are the same. If not some important values are not handed over.

From the distance I have no furhter idea, as mentioned you´d need to debug with the above mentioned functions module(s) or open a customer message

Kind Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Try following procedure:

-Try to create confirmation.

-Go to Tx SU53. Check if some auth. objects are failing. In cas of fail, add the auth. objec to the role.

Thanks and Regards,

Abraham