cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP TO JDBC scenario: calling stored procedure which will return the value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have Soap To Jdbc scenario in which I am going to call the Stored Procedure at target side which will be executed and it is going to return the result set .

Result contains following values.

return code as ( 0 Or 1) and also specific exception message if its return code as 1.

Could you suggest me the way by which I can handled this return code and send it back to the Sap PI system then the same thing is directed the to SMTP server for sending mail to consern person.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hope this can be done with ccBPM .

put a switch step in the ccBPM based on the response from SP and then send it through mail adapter or else throw an exception intentionally if it is one from SP and throw alert for this..

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Nice to hear from you. Well If you could elaborate on this it will be a great help for me.

Actually I am not clear on your comment.

My Question is that will it possible to handle the result set which is returned from stored procedure.

If yes how we can do this?

Regards

Prasanna Kumar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OUT parameters of stored procedure will be returned as response. Where exactly are you facing the proble? Here is a complete walkthourgh

/people/luis.melgar/blog/2008/05/13/synchronous-soap-to-jdbc--end-to-end-walkthrough

In your case, you don't want response at sender. Instead you want to mail it. For this you may use BPM to design your scenario with following steps

Receive (to receive data from sender)

Send Sync (to stored procedure and get response)

Send Async (to mail receiver)

Regards,

Prateek