cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust the transport Queue using background job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have configured ECC DEV and QAS as seperate transport groups in my transport domain. Because of seperate groups they have seperate transport directories and the files are thus not getting transferred automatically.

When we Release a transport (from SE10), the file(s) are not being transferred automatically. Hard to explain, but when I go to STMS and double-click into the new QA queue and refresh, the transport appears. But there is a little green zig-zag arrow icon on the left that says something like "Files still to be transferred".

so I have to Adjust the Queue first then Import.

But Now I want to make the Adjustment using background job, so could you please help??

Thanks

Sherif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jens_hoetger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I would prefer to change the Import All job (the name is TMS_...TMS_TP_IMPORT) and add the RSTMSTIQ as first step instead of scheduling a 2nd job (which might be not finished when the import all starts).

Kind regards

Jens Hoetger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jense, My issue has been solved by your instruction

Thanks

Sherif

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jens is right, schedule RSTMSTIQ as a peridoc job and your file are copied to the transport directory. If you have scheduled an import all e.g. every 15 minutes, just schedule the report some minutes before the import-all.

jens_hoetger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is possible with program RSTMSTIQ.

HTH and kind regards

Jens Hoetger