Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am Working on SCM 5.0 SNP..

Working on Following ..

1. Heuristic Run

2. Deployment

3.Trasport Load Builder (TLB)

We are running Heuristic on Daily Basis.

If i run Heuristic after loading new Tranportation Lane(Master Data) the FIRST run fails?

Why?

After loading the New Trasportation Lane..i always Check Low Level Code/Live Cache Consistency Check the also i am facing the above problem.

Plz help me to resolve the same.

Regards,

Rajesh patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh patil,

From your observations, it is clear that there is timelag required by system to update the master data (TL) newly maintained and the start of heuristic run.

1) Once the new TL is maintained, run consistency check (F9) to check for any errors

2) After maintaining the lane, ensure that the same is available in the active model

3) Once after maintaining the lane, clear all inbound and outbound queues before start of heuristic run.

4) Also run low level code/cons checks before start of the heuristic run.

Please confirm with your findings.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you need to make sure the PA, LC consistency check jobs are completed before ruuning heuristics

.If it did, then you run in the background and you need to check if its picking correct T-lane. when you go to the log it shows the product id (if one product is selected in the variant), Tlane Id. Now go to se16- /SAPAPO/TRM table, copy Tlane Id from the log and check the entries in the table. You see two location ids take these two individually and get the values from /SAPAPO/LOCMAP table.

Now check if its picking up right locations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Run fails ...What i means that.. In application Log..Heuristic Run..Stock Transfer ...it shows only Destination Location..it isnot showing Start Location ?

And if i run Second run..the Run is Succesful.

And Prior to First run i am Doing Low Level Code/Live Cache Con Check/PA Cons Check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh patil,

During the first run failed, what is the job log contains? Also check the inbound and outbound queues whether are they having any information as sysfails. Based on job log & application logs created, we can take suitable corrective action.

Please revert

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.