Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Uninstall j2ee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am new in this world of SAP.

My problem have this problem.

I want to uninstall a j2ee intance but when I execute the uninstall in sapinst I show the next message.

WARNING 2009-03-02 16:34:52

Found profile of Java instance JC01 in supposed system based on AS-ABAP C18. Setting hasABAP status to undefined.

ERROR 2009-03-02 16:34:52

CJS-30036 SAP system C18 is a ABAP or double stack system. Cannot switch this to a Java standalone system.

And If i want to install a new intance of Trex for example, the problem is the same.

Now, i cannot do anything because always view the same problem.

I Please help

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the j2ee intance which you were trying to install is standalone then give a try deleting the installed files manually by stopping all the services and delete it,If that is MCOD then this method wont apply btw SAP doesn't recommand to do so

Let me know how it worked

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the system you want to uninstall ?

what is Installation Master you are using to uninstall SAP ?

If you want to uninstall SAP as you said execute sapinst.exe>select Additional software life cycle tasks>uninstall>Uninstall standalone instance>Provide the relevant information which it prompts

btw the SAP system which you want to uninstall should be up and running

Let me know if needed more information

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had a crm server 5.0 with ABAP and i needed intall the JCRM, so I install a j2ee standalone but this proccess failed and return the message that i put in the previus message.

I speak with a friend and he said me that i uninstalled the j2ee and i will intall a java add-in.

For uninstall the j2ee I use sapinst.exe>select Additional software life cycle tasks>uninstall>Uninstall standalone instance>Provide the relevant information which it prompts

But when it checked the intances return the error.

Thank you.