cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPKZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have found 'Z' and 'X' for EXPKZ. What is the exact sense of 'Z' or 'X'. Are there other possibilities for filling EXPKZ? Documentation for EXPKZ?

Thanks for help

KM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KM,

The determination of X, Y, Z is based on following logic of Billing Copy control at Header level for Determination of Export Data

Blank Refer to export data in the delivery -->Determine u2018Xu2019

A Copy export data in the delivery ---> Determine u2018Yu2019

B Redetermine the export data --> Determine u2018Z

Code from Program SAPLV60A Include LV60AA19 where this logic is present

Exportsegment

CASE *TVCPF-EXPIM.

WHEN ' '.

VBRK-EXNUM = LIKP-EXNUM.

IF NOT LIKP-EXPKZ IS INITIAL.

VBRK-EXPKZ = LIKP-EXPKZ.

• xexnum = likp-exnum.

ENDIF.

WHEN 'A'.

VBRK-EXNUM = SPACE.

VBRK-EXPKZ = 'Y'.

ENDIF.

WHEN 'B'.

VBRK-EXNUM = SPACE.

VBRK-EXPKZ = 'Z'.

ENDIF.

ENDCASE.

Further these Value are use to determine certain export data based on the value X Y or Z

If the Value is Z it take in account Route and Shipping Point and when it ir X or Y it take in account the Delivery export indicator and Item position

Code from Program SAPLV60A Include LV60AA21 where this logic is Present.

Exportdaten ermitteln

IF vbrk-expkz = 'Z'.

PERFORM export_daten_vorschlag USING likp-route likp-vstel.

ELSEIF vbrk-expkz CA 'XY'.

PERFORM export_daten_lesen USING likp-exnum lips-posnr.

ENDIF.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but if i have "blank" in an export invoice what it means?

Where can i decide the rules to value this field?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Piero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe this will help you as well:

Foreign trade data determination in a delivery - ERP Operations - SCN Wiki

Generally, In standard SAP the export indicator is determined by comparing the address of ship to party (country from address) with country of the delivery plant (check the link); if they are different, its considered an 'export' transaction,sets the indicator, and then copied from delivery onto the billing document.

If you want to set this indicator the article above mentions the ECC exit you can use.

Why do you need this ? ie what exactly breaks down if the indicator is missing or is incorrect ?

Regards,

Branio

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piero,

Blank is most unusual in an Export Invoice - suggests that no FT determination has taken place.

If you are sure that it really IS an Export situation (destination country is different to Shipping Point country), then consider creating an OSS incident.

Regards,

Dave

By the way, this has nothing really to do with GTS - should be in the SD area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Branio and Dave,

i have 2 type of problems:

1) a service's invoice (so i don't have a delivery and system can't control the difference between country of ship to party and country of shipping point). I sell the service to a stranger customer but the field is always blank

2) in the intercompany flow. I sell a product to a customer of my country but the shipping point is in an another country of EU. So, the national invoice is correctly not relevant for intrastat, the intercompany invoice is relevant (i have "Z" in that field) but when i try to do ENGR transaction it is extracted only by the intrastat of the company that sells and not by my company as a purchase. Is ti correct?

Regards

Piero

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piero,

Your questions are not to the point of the original thread, and nothing to do with GTS.  Please start a new thread in the SD area - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Not sure, perhaps raise OSS or, maybe faster, grab a developer and debug it till the bitter end

If there is no delivery, you`re billing a service order ? Check the partner constallation there maybe as well..

2) This is a wider question perhaps - from system perspective if i understand correctly, if you`re missing a reciept document for the intercompany (triangular?) sale..

• the invoice you have can create a dummy inbound delivery as an automatic output, that would be then picked by intrastat selection report...
  • if you have an inbound/reciept document but its not selected by intrastat, can you try setting the Exclusion/Inclusion indicator ?

from business perspective i`m not sure, what part exactly you need to track, but generally both material flows and value flows need to be reported..

Yes, if you were doing Intrastat in GTS maybe your topic would be relevant here, but as its not, better  try in SD forum...

Cheers,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at the SAP Note 36864 which explains the possible use of values 'X' or 'Y' or 'Z' for the export indicator field EXPKZ - That may help you

Thank You,

Vasantha