cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEXMARK MICR Check Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Im having a payment run in F110. It prints checks with MICR codes at the bottom.

This sends multiple CHECKS in the spool and when viewed, everything looks fine. When you print the check the expected output for the MICR line looks OK.

However, when multiple checks are issued, only the first check gets the correct result in the MICR line and the rest of the check printout, all gets some special characters overwritting the correct printout.

Can you give advise on this?

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dario, maybe we can help each other.

I have ran through a similar problem as yours problem before but using SMARTforms, and the issue was with way the pages in the form where defined. When you define a page, you can specify which page is next in the general attributes tab of the form screen. I was able to properly define which page follows another. In addition, i then define the subsequent pages accordinlgy with the same information fromt he first one.

On another note, I am trying to print laser checks using the same Lexmark MICR and I cannot even get one check to print the appropriate MICR fonts.

We instlaled the special fonts in the physical printer and also in the printer setup in SPAD. My SAPcript also has to paragraphs assign to the newly installed font. However, the check prints with regular font instead of the bank acceptable MICR font.

SAP suggested that we "refresh" the SAPscript buffers which we did with program RSTXDELL.

Hope this helps

Jacob...