cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot not appearing in QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have transfered a batch from a storage location of one plant to the storage location of another plant through movement type 909 with all require datas entered and saved the transaction . But while we checked in MB51 and QA32 , no material document or a Inspection lot for stock transfer not appearing.

When checked for the logs Message QA 150 appearing for ' Errror inserting QALS as update was terminated ' . What to do ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check the movement type you mentioned. is it 309. 311 is used for one storage to another.

i hope in previous case material document would not have got created.

please revert

regards

gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ur material master QM view insp type details check the control inspection lot settings,

change to 'For each material document, material, Batch and SLOc'

Pl check and revert back

Regards

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your inputs . In our case the problem is due to the number range not defined correctly for material documents for that movement type and also in the Inspection lot number ranges for 08 inspectiontype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is 909 is SAP's standated Mvt type?

Check the setting for this mvt type in QCC0->Qulity inspection->Inspection for goods Mvt.--->Inspection lot origine & Deactivate Quality inspection.

I have a suggesion.for transfering Material from one plant to other SAP has own Mvt type:301(single step--->Without purchse Order).You can active 08 inspection type for Material at receiving plant.It will create a lot at receiving plant.

In addition to this 351& 352 are used when purchse order(STO) is there.

In hop this will help me.

revert back for any Querries.

Regards

Sujit Gujar