Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 Error in receiver interface determination

former_member301120
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to make a message split depending on two conditions.

At receiver interface determination, I've combined two conditions with "AND".

Although both conditions are met it won't work.

Is there a bug?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error that you are getting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

conditional recver determination works in PI7.1 so you need to check your condition again.........just check whether in source msg payload, you are not getting extra spaces by viewing its source by right clicking on the incoming msg payload in SXMB_MONI.......also check your condition does not have any extra spaces by going in edit mode in your recever determination.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Mar 3, 2009 1:26 PM

former_member301120
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev Gupta,

I've located the error. If I choose below option context object, an attribute of the dynamic configuration, which I defined as external definition in integration repository, it doesn't work.

Is there a special option to access dynamic configuration.

Regards Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your service interface should be Stateless XI30 Compatiple.........then you can get the context object XPATH for your msg to specify the condition in recever determination.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member301120
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry I made a mistake. I've defined it as adapter metadata.

Regards

former_member301120
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

is there no way to define a condition with parameters from dynamic configuration?

I've definded custom adapter metadata, fill it and want to determe the receiver interface depending on the values in adapter metadata.

I could choose all defined values at the menu point context object, but it doesn't work.

Regards

former_member301120
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

on closer examination I found out the problem only occurs if I have user defined attributes in the split condition.

If I choose a sap default, like "SHeaderSubject" from the mail adapter, everything works fine.

I'm sure, that the user defined value is set in dynamic configuration, as receiver determination will be executed.

Running on XI 3.0 and PI 7.0 respectively, the determination works correct. Is there a restriction, that accessing user defined values of dynamic configuration isn't allowed at PI 7.1.

I'll investigate this problem further on an post my results in this thread.

Regards Christian.

former_member301120
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry nothing new in this case.