cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per requirement,there is a source idoc structure imported as XSD..

The target table structure has many fields out of which 1 field 'YY' should contain the entire input IDOC details.

XSLT mapping is being used here.

In the adapter engire , i get the following error:

JDBC Message processing failed, due to Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'ZZZ_table' (structure 'update_insert'): java.sql.SQLException: FATAL ERROR: Column '' does not exist in table 'ZZZ_table'

I have tried out few debugging:

1.The column name is correct

2. Made dummy change in JDBC adapter config as i added a new field 'XX' in table 'ZZZ_table' as CLOB type for holding entire incoming IDOC

What should be the type of 'YY'? i have declared it as string?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Refer to [SAP NOte 846077|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=846077]

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As said by Michal use logSQLStatement in the Advance mode of our Receiver JDBC Adapter.

When scenario has run check u r aduit log in the RWB of u r CC monitoring.u will get the

Database sql format , run that i u r SQL plus r any Database front end and see what's the error.

Problem seems to be with u r Structure of u r receiver JDBC

please check

thx

srini

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your target data type ....action ...access etc...also chk the fieldnames ...sequence and capital/small etc...

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

there is an easy way to find you the cause of this issue

as per note: 801367 you can put value logSQLStatement

into advanced jdbc parameters in your channel

and then inside the log you will find the whole SQL statement

that is being executed in the DB

this will show you what exactly is getting posted to the DB and you will know the error from it

let me know if this helped

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

http://mypigenie.com XI/PI FAQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still getting the same error after enabling the advannced parameters

"JDBC Message processing failed, due to Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'ZZZ_table' (structure 'update_insert'): java.sql.SQLException: FATAL ERROR: Column '' does not exist in table 'ZZZ_table'"

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjula,

It sound stupid but please check for the column name is correct or not and secondly try with a simple insert statement and see if it works..

Rgds

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will put the question this way.....

Is it possible to insert an IDOC - XML structure as a field in a table?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to insert an IDOC - XML structure as a field in a table?

Yes, you may use CLOB type filed in this case which would be simple String in XI.

Paste your jdbc structure and let us check if it is correct.

Regards,

Prateek