SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date schedules in fee calculation

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to set up the due date schedules in fee calculation with partial succes. I'm trying to do the following. I want to do this automaticly when the document is created via transaction PQ_FEE_CALC.

When the fee calcluation is run with from example keydate 01.03.2009 with one post of 50 euro's.

Then I want that the fee is split 50 - 50% over 2 months, so you have the following headers

Duedate Ammout

01.04.2009 25 euro

01.05.2009 25 euro

But then if the keydate changed to 15.03.2009 with an ammout of 70. Then i want to following headers

Duedate Ammout

15.04.2009 35 euro

15.05.2009 35 euro

Upto now i'm only able to set up the duedates with fixed dates that are recieved from the academic calander. (time limits + period classification).

I almost assume that this is possible, but I don't know how.

Could someone please help me further with this issue?

Thanks a lot,

Lukas Molenaar

3 REPLIES 3

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could anyone please inform me about this question?

Thanks a lot!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Molenaar,

You can maintain two fee calculation period. Now for each period you can maintain due date schedule for 50% amount to be paid.

I guess this is your solution. If not you can explain a little bit more.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Molenaar,

There is an Installment Plan function in FI-CA, which gives the user more control over the payments, including dynamic definition of dates and such. The transaction code is FPR1.

Here you can make dynamic definition of due dates. In your case, define instalment plan category as two monthly instalments and specify rounding amount amount and rounding interval. The start date of the installment plan will be your key date for fee calculation.

Hope, it helps

Regards,

Sravan