cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

editing entries in saplogon.ini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible to edit (add entry, delete entry, edit entry) saplogon.ini without using saplogon user interface nor direct editing saplogon.ini.

in example using commandline or some activex dll?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pavol,

the editing of saplogon.ini "by hand" is not supported and might lead to inconsistencies in that way, that it could e.g. not be loaded anymore or you logon to a different system than it's listed in SAPLogon.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

thank you, i know that it is not correct way to manual edit saplogon.ini, thats why i look for some standard way (except saplogon user interface).

Palo

Edited by: Pavol Polko on Mar 3, 2009 3:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The normal way it's only using saplogon. In what a problem? If you do not want change your saplogon.ini you can first copy your saplogon.ini to other directory (like c:\temp) and after set the env variable to see this saplogon.ini change it , and go back , or many other methods, like copy your first , change , and after replace with your copyed ... Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Sergo,

i try to make special program for consultats who have many connections and they share these connections with others. They do this very often, so it may help them. Until now i haven't fiound standard way so i have made one by myself. It work fine, but no standard Still hope for some help!

Palo

Answers (0)