Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am Working on SCM 5.0 SNP..

Working on Following ..

1. Heuristic Run

2. Deployment

3.Trasport Load Builder (TLB)

After Heuristic & Deployment Run ...we use functionality of TLB..it is working on minm Weight & Volume.We have created the Tranportation Lane and attached 4 Means of Transport for each destination location.

After running the TLB ..system is suggesting TLB loads but it is picking the means of Transport randomely?

Example--

Product Start Location Destination Means of Transport(Truck Type)

D10100 CL01 D102 O18 (Open Truck - 18 ft)

D10100 CL01 D102 O22 (Open Truck - 22 ft)

D10100 CL01 D102 O24 (Open Truck - 24 ft)

I want to Priorities the Means of Transport ? is it Possible ? & How?

Plz Help me ..

Regards,

Rajesh Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As in SAP help, it did not mention specifically on prioritisation of TSP via deployment optimiser, I would suggest you can try maintaining TSP relevant in "Means of transport" in Transportation lane and then creating TSP for means of Transport in the third tab which contains priority field. Once you maintain, try whether it is doing prioritisation.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh patil,

Please remove tick mark in "Relevant to TSP select" and then retry.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You can prioritise the means of transport by defining the strategy while maintaining the transportation lane., ie during maintenance of transportation lane, in means of transport tab, select the priority/cost field for prioritisation.

Please confirm whether your query is resolved.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Senthil..

I am trying to maintain Priority/Cost in Statergy Group..but asking for TSP..and i maintained the TSP D201..giving Error TSP not Exist.

I checked the TSP in Location master but it is exist?

How can i resolve the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SNP we cannot prioritize means of transport. You need to implement TPVS to do that. If you maintain multiple product specific means of transport, then system splits demand between those.