cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Certificate installed but still getting warning message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a problem with the maintenance certificate. I checked note 1280664 and all point mentioned under 1. are fine in my systems, i even see the installed maintenance certificate license und TA SLICENSE in my satelite system and the installed license is ok. But i still get a warning message when i open TA SAINT, that no valid meinenance certificate was found on the system.

What could the problem be, when everything seems to be ok as described above?

Br,

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I just see the IP and the SystemNumber of the system, where do i find the hardware key in the oss?

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

Hardware key will not appear on OSS until you have sent any request for a License. What i am suggesting in your Solution Manager there are two license will be installed.

Does Your permanent License has been installed with correct hardware key if not then send a request with correct hardware key.

Delete both license from your system then installed the correct permanent license into your system, then install the Maintainence Certificate also

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i deleted the wrong licensens in TA SLICENSE, but i got the same licenses installed from the SolMan system. So i checked the licenses in the market place and there were the wrong licenses still available with the wrong hardware key, so i deleted them too.

I startet all jobs and reports needed for getting the licenses as mentioned in the maintenance certificate troubleshootig note, but the SolMan system didn´t request/generate new and correct licenses in the market place? What could be the problem the logs of the reports/jobs are okl?

br,

stefan

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

Please check the Hardware key and system Number into OSS as well as in Solution Manager. If your hardware key is wrong into OSS then whenver Solution Manager will send a request for Certificate it will pickup from there.

So first time installed a permanent license key with your correct hardware key and then schedule the job and it will collect and send a request for Maintainance certificate

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all sorry again for my duplicate post, it was a mistake!

I found something but i dont know how to solve it! The hardware key in the license doesn´t match to the hardware key of the machine shown in TA SLICENSE.... Any ideas?

Best regards,

Stefan

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is the reaosn you are getting the message not valid certificate found in SAINT. You have to delete your existing Maintainance certificate and request another with correct hardware key and then installed the new one.

Regards,

Subhash