cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:BC_TAW10 package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am looking for BC_TAW10 package in service.sap.com and I am not able to find it. Could anyone give me the exact link where I can download the packages in service.sap.com

Thanks and Regards,

Vishwa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BC_TAW10 is an ABAP Workbench course... you won't find that at SAP Marketplace.

Education Material is only available when a course is taken.

Distribution of Copywrited is Illegal.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> BC_TAW10 is an ABAP Workbench course... you won't find that at SAP Marketplace.

>

> Education Material is only available when a course is taken.

>

> Distribution of Copywrited is Illegal.

>

> Regards

> Juan

I am not looking for the material. Along with that material, there are some practice exercises(or programs), which are stored in a package. I thought service.sap.com is the place to download the package. To clarify once again, it is not the MATERIAL I am asking for, but the PACKAGE where these programs mentioned in the material are stored. I did not find that package in my system. So, I was asking about it.

Anyways, Thanks for your reply.

Vishwa.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

Please use the below link it may help you....

<removed_by_moderator>

• Distribution of Copywrited material is Illegal*

With Regards,

Lolla.

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Mar 3, 2009 11:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Please find the below.....

TAW10 ABAP Workbench Fundamentals

Course Goals

􀂃 Work with the ABAP Workbench tools

􀂃 Develop your own simple ABAP programs

􀂃 Use object-oriented programming in ABAP Objects

Target Audience

􀂃 Development Consultants who are responsible for developing and customizing ABAP / ABAP Objects programs

Course Content

􀂃 Introduction into mySAP Business Suite (presentation of e-business solutions, overview about SAP Web Application Server,

communication and integration technology)

􀂃 ABAP Workbench tools

􀂃 Fundamentals of programming in ABAP (Basic ABAP syntax elements, user dialogs, techniques of list creation, function

modules, program calls and data transfer)

􀂃 ABAP Dictionary ?Creation of global objects (data types, tables, views, search helps)

􀂃 Object oriented programming with ABAP Objects (classes and objects, inheritance, interfaces, events, exception concept,

persistent objects)

􀂃 Programming list with the ALV Grid Control

􀂃 Advanced programming in ABAP (performance of internal and data base table accesses, dynamic programming)

􀂃 Case study (applying the basic knowledge learned in this course in a programming project)

TAW12 ABAP Workbench Concepts

Course Goals

􀂃 Use the ABAP/ABAP Objects programming language and the ABAP Workbench tools to develop your own business applications

or to customize SAP standard software

􀂃 Utilize your knowledge directly as a junior consultant in your first period of practice

Target Audience

􀂃 Development consultants who are responsible for the development and customizing of business applications in ABAP/ABAP

Objects

Course Content

􀂃 Dialog programming: principles and ergonomics, user interface, screen object attributes, implementation, and processing,

context menus, list processing

􀂃 Database updates: Open SQL statements, LUW-concept of SAP Web AS, usage of SAP locking concept, database updates from

dialog programs using suitable techniques: inline updates, synchronous, asynchronous and local updates in V1 and V2 mode,

implementation of complex transactions

􀂃 Overview of the SAP implementation tool Solution Manager: e-learning for self-study

􀂃 Enhancements and modifications: changing the SAP standard software, personalization, enhancement techniques (Dictionary

appends, customer exits, business transaction events, Business Add Ins), modifications incl. modification assistant and

adjustment, SAP Note Assistant

􀂃 Case study: applying basic knowledge learned in this course in a programming project

􀂃 Certification test to become a Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004 ?Web Application Development Focus ABAP on

the content of the courses TAW10 and TAW12

With Regards,

Lolla.