cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different pricing procedures for two different items in a sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In a sales order I have two items , one is TAN item and other item is TAD (services).. Since the tax structure is different for above mentioned items, user wants to apply two different pricing procecdures for two items in a sales order.

Can any one suggest how to get this functionality.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think this is not possible

u will be assigning the pricing procedure to SAles area doc pricing procedure and cust pricing procedure

so one sales order cannot have 2 pricing procedures

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

As Rithivika rightly mentioned that in one sales oder you can't get two pricing procedures.

Because pricing procedure determination will takes place based on these combination

Sales areaDocument pricing procedureCustomer pricing procedure-->Pricing procedure.

So If you want different pricing procedure either one of the combination should be different.

But you try this

You can maintain service related tax condition types also in the same procedure,but when you maintain condition record you can maintain material wise.

So when you create sales order system will pick the pricing based on the material(standard item or service item).

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your inputs..

I got it now how to go about this situation.

Regards,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

It is not possible to have 2 different pricing procedures for different line items. COz pricing procedure is determined by :

Sales area / customer pricing procedure (from customer master) / doc pricing procedure (from VOV8 doc type)

None of the above is item depndent. All items in the sales order will have same doc pricing proc,customer pricing proc & Sales area.

So I would suggest to define the all the required tax condition types in the same pricing procedure. You can use the requirement routine to control to which item catg you want to apply the condition types. For eg for condition type ZTAD, put a condition in requirement routine that it should apply if the item catg is TAD etc.If VBAP-PSTYV = TAD only then ZTAD will apply.

Regards,

Sivanand