cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download and upload Smart form dynamically.

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to download and upload Smartform dynamically.I know how to that manually but i need it dynamically how can we do it.

As I excute my driver program the form should be save in my local drive.

Regards,

Sunil Kairam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil

use this function module 'FB_DOWNLOAD_FORM and FB_UPLOAD_FORM for upload

Reards

Rajnesh

Edited by: Rajnesh Dharmat on Mar 3, 2009 1:33 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was said that it was provided in CRM 3.0 version, but not available in R/3. You can download smartforms into Local PC in a XML format. In the same way you can upload this XML format into Smartform. From the smartform editor itself you can call download option, if you are working in CRM 3.0 environment.

In R3 also, you can download into XML format. However, it's not sure about uploading. Refer to the program 'SF_XSF_DEMO'.

In 4.7 Enterprise, other have seen this utlity which is completey missing in 4.6c. There is functionality to downlaod a complete form or only a particular node. (Utilities -> Download form). It will create a XML file and save it in the hard disk.

For others, if you want to download/upload the Smartforms source, you will need the help from the Basis people. What you can do is to create a Transport and then FTP down to your local harddisk. When you need the Smartform source in another system, you have FTP up the Smartforms file back to the SAP server. Finally, the Basis team, will tp it into your system.

Hope this works for you..

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

to download --> FB_DOWNLOAD_FORM

to upload --> FB_UPLOAD_FORM