cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift Vouchers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our project a requirement is like that the Client had given Gift Vouchers like 1000,2000,3000....etc to the different customers, and when ever a sales order is raised for tht particular customer this gift voucher must be deductued from tht total price .Please give me solution for this as i am not able to figure out the problem.

thx

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohanvel,

you could use condition records - customer to maintain the vouches amount and , this woul dbe populated in the sales order

also you could set up the cumulative condition for the disscount type so that the amount never exceeds the voucher total amount

the cumulative condition settings in the define condition types and then it would act as one tiem condition

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

Maintaing condition records for K007 i.e "Customer Discount" condition types will help. If one client is having only type of vochers say 1000/- then the cond. records will b simple.

However if he / she can have other denominations as well then depending on the criteria of using those vouchers u can maintain scales as well.

Hope it helps. Plz close the threas if answered.

regards