cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Engine is showing Red Led in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Business Prcosess Engine showing Red Led in the Component monitoring under Run Time Work bench . if click on that then it is displaying the detailed information as "Schedule Background Job for Reorganization " and "Schedule Background Job for Packaging " so for removing this error which job i have to schedule and what i have to do for this..

Plesae suggest me..

Thanks

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just run transaction SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING

and make sure everything over there is generated correctly

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

http://mypigenie.com XI/PI FAQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your response. But i have gone thru this Transaction -SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING

There every thing is showing Healthy status . And If I click on the Icon --perform Automatic Work flow Customising then it is giving this information Customizing Already Carried Out

so for this what i have to do.. Is there any other option i have to do.. or any report program we have to execute for schedule job for reorganisation

Plesae suggest me.

Regards

Jain

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

I am alsofacing same issue can u please give me the solution for me how you resolve this issue,BPE is showing red color when i am clicked on the bpe it is showing "contains errors"
but it is not showing proper error description and i run the SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING this transaction also here also every thin is fine could please help me on this case currently im on production environment.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain ,

When you click on the red led , at the bottom part a window appears which tells you the result of the self test. There most of the things would be in green , some in yellow and red. Please find the error details from there. Give some more elaboration on the error so that we sdners can help you out.

Rgds

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JAIN ,

Please go through this link . It will help to administer the Busines Process Engine.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/05611a4c09048ae10000000a155369/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you .

Regards

Ashwin Kumar Dhakne