cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find open SO Items with tax code for a particular day?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

If i want to see all open SOs(items), with tax code for a particular day, how to find using table VBAP in SE16?

Please guide me

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Mar 3, 2009 11:10 PM

Please use descriptive subject titles and the search

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the response

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VBAP, you cannot see the tax code field. You have to use SQVI to achieve your requirement by table joining KONV and VBAK where "Doc.condition" is the link field. Of course, in VBRP you can see the tax code field

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

In general if i want to see the complete details of the documents(open),

what is the better way to see , either through TABLES in SE16 (OR ) through standard reports like va05 for open SOs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GB,

Its always better to see through the standard reports , as you will be able to see the aditional info as well.

In the case of table in se16 you will be able to see one table at a time and then you need to manually figure out the fields that required.

For example if you want to see the sales order details through tables then

1.You have to go to VBAK to see the document type and then you need to go to VBAP to see the items , it means that you need to access 2 tables for this simple thing ....

In standard reports there will be lot of joins between the tables and you can view the data more elobarately as weel.

Note : In general if you want to see the complete details of the documents(open), then pls use the reports.

Regards,

Vvieks