cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager last action time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I know in crm_dno_monitor have on column show "Change On"-it show the last action for complete the ticket.

Now my concern is in crm_dno_monitor, is there any posibility to show on last reply time? i mean the consultant last reply solution to customer while the ticket haven close yet.

As after consultant send solution then might wait for long time until customer close the ticket. So it will longer our resolution time.

Please advice any solution for that as might enhance on crm_dno_monitor?

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

1. I have copy to ZAI_SDK_STANDARD and what action i need to add?

can i add one action definition ZZ_SOLUTION_PROVIDED_TIME but what processing type i need to put? What method i am using? what parameter i need to put? i need to put object type or ABAP dict difference or ABAP dict data type?

2. se18 and se19

i have go in EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF and cannot found any new filter value Z_SET_LAST_SOLUTION_TIME only found one filter type PPFDFLTVAL.

Or i need to create a new one? if yes, how do i create?

thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

a developer did it for me last year

1. processing method call (you call your own method for your filter)

2. you need to create your own filter indeed

if I click on the method of my action I jump in the badi screen with my implementation

indeed with the filter type PPFDFLTVAL for BADI EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF

you need to create there your filter

In the corresponding class the programmer added the specific lines (here for example we put an X in a flag and copy other field from the header

lv_value-ZZCUSTOMER_H0101 = ls_customer_h-ZZCUSTOMER_H0101.
 lv_value-ZZCUSTOMER_H0102 = 'X'.

before the line

CALL FUNCTION 'CRM_INTLAY_PUT_DATA'

I am not a programmer and i can't help you further but I you find a programmer this will work

best regards Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi xavier Languy,

I still very blur and would like to get some advice from you.

1. first you copy the profile and then you add (or copy the action)

What profile should i copy? and what action do i add?

2. the developer has developed his own ( method ) implementation of the badi EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF

filter PPFDFLTVAL with a new filter value Z_SET_LAST_SOLUTION_TIME (something like that in your case)

what tcode to go implementation badi?

3. the developer has developed his own ( method ) implementation of the badi EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF

filter PPFDFLTVAL with a new filter value Z_SET_LAST_SOLUTION_TIME (something like that in your case)

Where can i find SET_LAST_SOLUTION_TIME? Is it inside SPPFCADM-> action profile?

4. just add the new field(s) as new attribute

What tcode to go to add new attribute?

sorry for troublesome as i am not crm consultant....actually i am in FICO...

Thanks for your patient.

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. copy AI_SDK_STANDARD into a Z*

don't forget to change you transaction type action profile (define transaction type,, select your transaction and click on magnifying glass) with the new action profile name

in the new one you can add your action and then schedule it

2. se18 and se19

3. you do this when you define your action in your action profile (via customizing). I don't think there is a specific transaction

4. SWO1 (see previous reply), this is a repair (need a repair key for this, a developer knows how to get it)

br Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply xavier Languy, but i still got thing ask you...

1. add the action to your existing profile

(if you use the standard, the best practice is to copy it before changing it into a Z profile)

what action should i add?

am i add new own create action in AI_SDK_STANDARD? ( i am using AI_SDK_STANDARD action profile)

what action i need to copy before change to Z profile?

2. This is the classical way to extend a sap functionality. You can do this via transaction SWO1 on BUS2000116 there are some notes like 816456 and 502389 ,

what function should i activate in SWO1 for BUS2000116?

Interfaces? Key Fields? Attributes? Methods? or Events?

3. Programmer

The ABAP need to help on action profile or BUS2000116?

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. first you copy the profile and then you add (or copy the action)

for support message we use SLFN0001 but I guess for AI_SDK_STANDARD this is about the same.

the developer has developed his own ( method ) implementation of the badi EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF

if you have 3 fields Just add some coding like

lv_value-guid = lv_guid_ref.

lv_value-ZZCUSTOMER_H0101 = ls_customer_h-ZZCUSTOMER_H0101.

lv_value-ZZCUSTOMER_H0102 = 'Xxxxxxx'.

lv_value-ZZCUSTOMER_H0103 = post time. (ask a programmer to define the write code)

2. just add the new field(s) as new attribute

3. I don't understand your question. Your programmer needs more info ? I am not a programmer and I can't help you further, if he knows programming he should know how to implement a new method

Note : All of this is working if you schedule the action under the right condition via customizing or directly by Calling transaction SPPFCADM and select CRMD_ORDER , select your action profile

br Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi xavier Languy,

thanks for your solution, i have few question on it:

1. do u mean that i need to create an action profile and actions to make the calculation on "solution provided" run?

2. is there any material on configure business transaction type?

Thanks for your help.

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. add the action to your existing profile

(if you use the standard, the best practice is to copy it before changing it into a Z profile)

2. This is the classical way to extend a sap functionality. You can do this via transaction SWO1 on BUS2000116 there are some notes like 816456 and 502389 ,

you need a programmer to help you for this

I hope it helps

br Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I checked the content of the available fields and there is not such a field available in CRM_DNO_MONITOR

(it could have been because the first reaction time is there available for example)

the only solution is to maintain a customized field yourself each time the status "solution provided" is set

You need to add it to the business transaction type BUS2000116

You can do this with workflow condition that will trigger an action to update this for you each time the corresponding condition (in our case this is easy this is the field CRM Service Process.User Status) is met

unfortunately the CRM_DNO_MONITOR doesn't display the added field but it looks like it is easy to add, there is a communication structure in the program behind with an append for Z* fields

I hope it helps

best regards Xavier

Edited by: xavier Languy on Mar 3, 2009 5:39 PM