cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping data in the stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all:

I have a problem with the stock transport order, concretely with the shipping data for plants definition. Currently, in one of the plants, I have defined the client code, the sales organization, channel and division. So far, this plant works with stock transfer between plants within the sane country, so the sales organization is a National sales (Z01).

Now, we want to ad other transport process between plants in different countries. ( in those international transport, we should use another different sales organization, International sales (Z02).

The problem is that the in the SPRO, (material management u2013 Purchase order- set up stock transport order u2013 define shipping data), I can only use just one sales organization. How can I maintain both sales organization (national and international) in the stock transfer process for the same plan?

Thank you all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a non standard solution , we developed some code into an user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your response, I´ve been thinking about that and I found a problem; depending of the purchase order organiation, the sales condition are very diferent betwen them. For example, if the transpor order goes to Brasil, there are especial taxes and conditions. And also, if is the transfer in national or international. That´s by we need to use diferents purchase organizatons.

Maybe we could do that trougth a user exit.. Can someone show me a proper user for that situation, I have been looking for that but I couldn´t find it.

Thanks again.

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Best solution is to define to define a seoarate sales organisation for stock transport.

for e.g

xxxx stock transport sales org

xx ditribution channel (stock transport)

xx Division of the material