cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storing bulk data in workflow container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am implementing work flow in my project. In the tasku2019s container I had created a container element called u2018EJ_0002u2019 of type structure YHRIN_EJ_0002 which contains 16 attributes and it is binded to the work flowu2019s container element. In my web dynpro application I am having a node called u2018IT_0002u2019 of type structure YHRIN_EJ_0002 (same as above ). I am triggering the work flow through u201CSAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOWu201D RFC. How can I store the content in u2018IT_0002u2019 to u2018EJ_0002u2019? Could anybody help me to do thisu2026..?

Thanks,

Mugundhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anybody guide me to do this......?

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

element can not take value more than 255 chars, you have to manage it with business object.

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhimanyu,

Thanks for your response. I think you couldn't get my question. May be problem in my question. I working with a idea. If there was any problem means i will raise it.

Thanks,

Mugundhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to store more than one value for a element in the work flow container. When i am triggering the work flow i am trying to send more than one value to the work flow container using this code.

Consider lt_IT_IT0021[] is have 2 records.

LOOP AT lt_IT_IT0021[] INTO wa_IT_IT0021.
    lt_input_container-ELEMENT = 'EJ_0021-FAMSA'.
    lt_input_container-VALUE = wa_IT_IT0021-FAMSA.
    APPEND lt_input_container to stru_c_input_container_1[].
End LOOP. 

On executing, I am getting a error that

The single-line element 'EJ_0021-FAMSA' is passed several times ('2 times').

Can anybody suggest me to solve this..

Edited by: kandha mugundhan on Mar 4, 2009 7:57 AM

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is like a variable, in one variable you can store only one value.

Or you have to declare a table int he container and pass .

Abi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhimanyu,

Thanks for your frequent reply. Could you please say how to pass the table to it. can you provide sample code....?

Thanks,

Mugundhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to store a table in the work flow container by triggering sap_wapi_start_workflow RFC. If so how to achieve this.. Could anybody reply to this thread...?

Thanks,

Mugundhan.