Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR While creating sales order

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

am creating sales order with copy as OR> ZOR item Category TAN>ZTAN schedule Line Category CP-->MP when am checking for confirmed quantity in order its giving 0 where as in plant stock is there which i checked in MMBE kindly suggest where am doing wrong.also in pricing am getting error MWST mandotory where i maintined the record in vk11 but still am getting error,

kindly help.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VL21 or VL06G whether any delivery is created and saved without doing PGI in which case also, you can see the stock in MMBE under Unrestricted but the stock will not confirm to the subsequent sale orders.

Either you have to do PGI of the deliveries already created or delete and then redo availability check so that the stock will be confirmed to that sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx for your valuable input , how to check avilabity can you guide me

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02, input the sale order reference and execute. There double click on material code so that you can see some tabs like SalesA, SalesB etc., where you can also see "Schedule lines". Click this tab and again from top menu bar, "Edit -- Item availability".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx for valuable input .

i checked it item avilability there am getting error , Factory calender missing or error in factory calendar how to correct it and my 2nd query about Mandotory condition MWST

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

in -imgenterprise structuredefinition-logistics general----define edit copy and check plant

here you choose your plant and check whether you have assigned factory calendar there?

similarly in the details of sales organization also you have to assign factory calendar ?

in VK11 you have to define condition records in MWST

as MWST is a tax condition type the system will ask for tax code while creating VK11

You have to define tax code in FTXP

A lot of CIN related settings also has to be done

Regards

Raja

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1- Check- Factory Calender in Plant,

2- Regarding MWST condition-

check VK12 cond record- maintain if not maintained.

still if u r getting same issue, check pricing analysis - for Cond type-MWST,- whether its picking cond record or not?

- revert

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for valauble input and my 1st part is resolved but am unable to do in MWST setting as you mentioned that lot CIN to be done could you plz help me to do the steps .

thanx

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mukesh

Right now i am at home without SAP access I

In-img-financial accountings-----financial accountings global settingstax on sales and purchasesbasic settings-calculation procedure etc

(the path is correct only 90 % you have to explore as i dont have access to SAP now)

Here only the settings needs to be done

In t code FTXP we define tax code like V0,V1 V2 etc

In T code OBBG we assign country to calculation procedure say Country IN to procedure TAXINN like that and the tax codes are defined for tax procedure

If this is done then in VK11 when you create condition records ifor MWST then these tax codes like V0,V1 will come as choice which you have to choose

You yourself can do this with this help

Alternatively in your pricing procedure in V/08 you can remove MWST from mandatory (remove the tick)

then this MWST error will not come

Regards

Raja

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx issue is resolved with given your steps.

Answers (0)