cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EhP1 Info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of SAP_BASIS 700 Support Package 17 application we have received the CRT missing error for our Solution Manager 7.0 system. As per SAP Note 1245992 the solution is you must upgrade to Solution Manager 7.0 EhP1.

Will u please guide what is EhP1 and how to upgrade and what are the consequences after upgradation?

Ragards,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

Hope the below links helps you a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well this OSS note is very bad news to me !

Support Packages are supposed to be bug corrections.

EHP are supposed to be enhancements that you decide or not to install in your system.

If now you have to install EHPs to get bug corrections, it means that the concept of EHPs is just flawed..

I hope that I don't understand something here !

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below link FYI.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d09f8bde-84b1-2b10-668d-afae221f...

Enhancement packages are an SAP technique to deliver more innovation, more quickly, in a more accessible way to organizations that have implemented or upgraded to SAP ERP 2005. The packages enable rapid deployment of select new functionality in a way that minimizes disruption on core production systems.

Short overview:

SAP intends to deliver two to three new enhancement packages each year and will include new functionality along with enterprise services and composites.

SAP enhancement packages for SAP ERP 2005 will be optional for customers to implement depending on their needs.

Functionality delivered through enhancement packages will be covered under the terms of customeru2019s maintenance and license agreements.

Enhancement packages are delivering in a cumulative way.

Functionality enhancements will not be provided with earlier versions of the software than SAP ERP 2005.

With Regards,

Lolla.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

EHP1 is Enhancement Package 1...

Go to https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/upgradenw70 and -> upgrade SAP Netweaver systems -> Upgrade Documentation - SAP NetWeaver 7.0 incl. EHP1

Files can be downloaded from SAP Marketplace

Regards

Juan