cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation through QE51N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

my order is withthree operation 10, 15 and 20. 15 is a quality operation.

confirmed 10 and 20 operation then find 15th not confrim. i confirm 15th an user done some changes on it that in seeing in coois report for confirmations. operation 15 showing first confirmad with yield =1 and then cancelled confirmation for yield=1quality operation confirmed thru QE51N. is it possible to cancel confirmation once it is confirmed through QE51n.?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Better try through authorisation. Because using user exit if you block this function then if you require to cancel some production order confirmation then you will not be able to do that. please note confirmation done through QM (qa32 or QE51n) cannot be cancelled through CO13. it has to be canceled through QM

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

It is not possible to do confirmation if the inspection point is not there in task list

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh Nagesh ,

thanks for your reply. i got that quality operation confirmation can be cancelled by QE51N.

is there any way...i.e. any enhancement or config setting , or restriction througt authorization object to restrict user to cancel confirmation through QE51N .as the problem is users use to cancel quality operation 15 even after confirmation of 30 th operation(PP operation).

thanks and regards

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PP Savy

yes It is possible to cancel confirmation through Qe51n. In the confirmation Pop up which comes where you put the confimation yield rework etc there is option of No Confirmation. This is actualiy used for canceling the confirmation.

Hope this helps

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gajesh,

Is't possible to confirm operation through QE51N - if the inspection lot is not an Inspection Point(normal inspection is it possible).

If it is possible, what are the setting needs to be configured?

Thanks

Sami