cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Deploy application in NWDS 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a web dynpro application in NWDS 7.1 .I have even maintained the JAVA server settings under Windows->Preferences-> SAP AS JAVA by mentioning the Instance Host and the Instance number.

When i try to deploy , i am getting the following error :

"An internal error occurred during: "Deploying project(s) 'TEST'".

com.sap.enginemanagement.SAPSystem.getDeploymentSystemInfo()Lcom/sap/enginemanagement/DeploymentSystemInfo; "

Please let me know how to solve the problem

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the previous reply of Nitin.

And do one exercise: Create a application in some other system, deploy it. Check if deployed is successful then from that system take one jar file and put in your system else if problem is same then download another NWDS setup and replace the jar file mention below.

com.sap.enginemanagement_7.1.0 is one of the compiled jar

inside D:\NWDS-EHP1\SAP BPM\IDE\plugins ,

It may this plug-inn jar is corrupted.

Let see

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

@Nitin : The server is running and have checked it in the SAP Management Console view.

@satish : I am able to deploy the application in another system . I even tried replacing the jar that you mentioned, from a new NWDS setup.

The problem still exists. Please do let me know how to solve it.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhu,

please open the Undeploy view through window->show view->other.

In your undeploy view delete your "Application name"and then deploy, it will work.

jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

@jitin : the application is not visible in the undeploy view and also as soon as i open the undeploy view it gives me the following error :

"An internal error occurred during: "Retrieve list with deployed SDUs".

com.sap.enginemanagement.SAPSystem.getDeploymentSystemInfo()Lcom/sap/enginemanagement/DeploymentSystemInfo;"

@nitin : CONFIG.INI file is not present inside the configurations folder.

Also i am getting a " Retrieve deploy mechanism for system null" message in the Deploy View Console.

The error appears even after creating it in a new workspace after restarting NWDS.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhu kv on Mar 3, 2009 7:52 AM

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If it working form other system so uninstall the setup from your system with deleting the instance form

C:/Program files/SAP/IDE (Complete )and install it again.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

When you restart NWDS in new workspace, you will need to configure server under Window -> Preferences -> SAP AS Java again.

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz see the below thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Since you are able to deploy the application from other machine, it means the server is fine & the issue seems to be with NWDS. As Satish already pointed out, the engine plug-in jar might be corrupt.

Now, if you start the IDE in same workspace, the corresponding classes from the said jar may be already loaded & not take the classes from the new jar.

After replacing the jar, try to start in a fresh configuration (delete the older configuration). For deleting, go to 'configuration' folder under your workspace folder & delete the contents except ini file (DO NOT DELETE CONFIG.INI FILE)

Hope this works & solves your issue.

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please verify if the server is running. You can check the status of the server in SAP Managament Console view (open thru Window -> Show View)

First build the project, Create Archive and then Deploy & Run the application.

Kind Regards,

Nitin