cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC5.3 - SPM integration with CUP - error when creating request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented AC5.3 and are making use of the SPM integration for raising of requests for the SPM id's.

We are on SP5 for AC 5.3

I have the following problem when creating the request from the Request Access page - selecting the Superuser Access link:

- User authenticates and completes the relevant information

- Selects the application required

- Clicks on Select Superuser Access > selects the appropriate id and submits

- Request is successfully created

However, when the approver logs on to approve the request the Superuser Access tab is blank on the request to be approved. (the approver is not necessarily the owner as defined on the backend, and has been configured through the use of a custom approver determinator)

If I login as the approver, and create the request via the following path User Logon > Create Request > Request type set to Superuser Access and then maintain the details - it works correctly, the superuser access tab on the request to be approved contains the id selected.

Does anyone know of a possible solution to this?

Thanks & regards

Sujeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

There is a similar issue known to SAP on Firefighter Ids and roles not showing up. I would suggest you to open a CSS message so that SAP support can suggest you on this.

Regards

Harleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harleen...

This is apparently a known bug, which will be corrected in SP7 for AC 5.3 - it is anticipated that the SP will be released during March sometime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same problem, but I also encounter another problem which is instead of using CAD as the approver, I am using the Superuser Access owner as the approver.

When the requestor tried to submit the request from the normal request access page, I get the error "Error creating request. Approver Not found" Any idea if this is the same problem?

Answers (0)