cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issuance of material to process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP experts,

We are using pipeline material type for water. My requirement is that I don't want to generate stock of water in the system, but I want to issue the required quantity of water to the process order. It is a part of my BOM.

Is it possible to issue a non - stock material to process order. I have heard about virtual stock of material and issuance of the virtual stock to the process order.

How this can be done? Pl. explain this in detail.

Thanks and regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can include Non-Stock materials in the BOM to generate the process order. You need to mark the item as Non-Stock (N) whie creating the BOM. Please refer this [Non-Stock|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/ea/e9b2174c7211d189520000e829fbbd/frameset.htm] document for your reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

If the BoM contains water as the component, it will default comes in the process order during release. If you dont want to issue the required quantity against the process order, during posting & confirmation, you can set zero or minimum quantity and post as fully confirmed so that the process order will get confirmed status.

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.