cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle + Netweaver install

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to install a sand box to do some java training on portal. I 'm trying to install Oracle 10g + Netweaver 04s, in the installation guide it says that you need to run sapserver.cmd but i don't have it in any of the DVD's that were sent to me. Can someone confirm all the DVD's/CD's that are needed to run portal.

I have the following DVD's:

Oracle 10.2, RDBMS Patch 10.2.0.2

Oracle 10.2, Doc library

Oracle 10.2 Client

SAP Netweaver 2004s SR2, Kernel 7.00

SAP Netweaver 7.0 Support Pack Collection u2013 Stack 13

Am i missing some DVD?

Also is Netweaver compatible with Win2k3 32bit, My copy says "Windows Server on x64 64bit" there is not mention of 32bit. Will it still run or do i need a 64bit version of Win2k3?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by: MonkD on Mar 2, 2009 1:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monk,

Along with Patch the Oracle 10.2 RDBMS DVD also should be sent and you find sapserver.cmd in RDBMS DVD and not in Patch.

Regards,

Kalyan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers.

Indeed it looks i'm missing the RDBMS DVD. I'm downloading it from Marketplace at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Monk,

1. You will find the sapserver.cmd file under the folder \NT\AMD64 or\NT\I386\ or \NT\IA64 in your Oracle 10.2's Main DVD (not patch or client or doc library media).

2. Yes Win2k3 32bit is supported, you need that DVD of the installation master (and respective kernel etc media supporting the same) (you can verify the same under http://service.sap.com/pam under NW 7.0 ->Database Platforms)

Please mark this as solved and question as answered if my post solves your question.

Regards,

Veera

Edit: In conclusiion you are missing some required DVDs

Edited by: Veeraraagavan R on Mar 2, 2009 1:45 PM