cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction LM22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I´m trying to unpack a Huandling Unit (HU) using the LM22 transaction, and I don't know how does it works.

The problem is, that when I enter the HU and I press F4 or "ByMt", the system shows me the material contained in the HU, and if I press F1 (Save) the system shows me the message: " The HU was unpacked".

The HU has not be unpacked.

Does any know if this is a SAP error? does any one how to use this transaction? Is needed any customizing?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not aware of LM22, but you can unpack the handling unit in delivery document itself.

Go to VL02n and select the line item and click on packing icon,there system will display the handling unit related to that item.Choose the handling unit and click on the icon delete assignment.Then it will unpack the handling unit assignment for that item.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari Challa!

Thaks a lot for your help, but I need to use this transaction becouse I am working with a warehouse that is management with RF system and in this case they need to use this transaction.

I Know how to unpack in an Outbound delivery, and Inbound delivery and using the HU02 transaction. But I need this one.

Thanks a lot!

Does any one know any think about this transaction? LM22?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tatiana,

As this transaction related to warehouse management,please post this question in ERP-SCM-Logistics execution. You will get the required information.

Thanks and Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok!

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

My problem is solved! The problem was related to customizing, you have to customixe the movement for the RF transaction in the storage number.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Tatiana

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tatiana,

Do you remember what that customising was?

Thanks