Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project stock issue?

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear ps experts,

kindly let me know what is the right process in dealing with Project stock items issue for customer project.

1. Is it thru MIGO-Goods Issues to Project against Reservation number

2. Delivery thru Sales order - Delivery thru VL01N - PGI from project stock

We are successful thru sales order - delivery thru vl01n - pgi and unable to settle the Reservation number in Project, which is still showing as "Reserved" through MMBE against the same material after delivery thru

Pl help in clarifying us the right process.

Regards

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I meet the same problem before. and i can share the experience.

generally speaking, we use CNS0 to deliver the finished or semi-finished products from the project.

then we use VL01N to create the delivery note.

if you only use VL01N, the project will generate reservation again (planned order or PR ) when MRP runs. one way to avoid this is to tick "final issue" in the Proc Para. tab of the material (in the project builder) as soon as you create the deliver note using VL01N. then the no extra reservation will be generated.

if you use CNS0 to deliver, the final issue will be ticked automatically.

it will help you to understand.

Judy

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

thanx, your reply has helped to solve my issue.

after project stock delivered thru pgi/delivery, stock indication appears in mmbe as "reserved" & after final issue is ticked the reserved item has been reduced and the final issue is ticked in "Proc Paramaters" in network.

thanx once again

regards

srihari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per me for customer project delivery shuld be thru Projects i.e. CNS0.The only disadvantage in this is deliveris thru projects cant be seen in sales order document flow.But u can check in CNMM for deliveies thru project.

Rgds

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

is this right process, because after goods issue against reservation number, the material issued to project, but how to track material thru sales order, as cns0 & cnmm does not support.

pl let me know your views

thanks in advance

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Issueing material can be done thru activity confirmation confirmation thru CN25 and Once u confirm ur activity with the tick on clear reservation the res. number is cleared.

In CCMM u can get delivered material under tab Delivery.

Can u share ur process flow ? I may not be able to understand u clearly.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can use the process which you told in point no.2

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

In this case i am having the Material at Storage Location level showing as "Reserved" with quantity

the reservation number in network number is unused/open, because the project stock has been delivered thru sales order -delivery -vl01n

pl let me know how to remove the Reservation number from network after SO-->PGI and reservation number in network.

thanks in advance

regards

srihari