Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service call problem "MalformedURIException: no scheme"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've a problem with a WebService call.

The flow is ThirdParty>PI>Sap Ecc

I have a WebService exposed by PI and a WebService exposed by Sap Ecc.

The flow was tested and it's ok in the Dev and Qas Enviroment, after the transport in the Production enviroment start the problem. When i try to call the PI WebService (with SoapUI) i receive this error message

<SOAP:Fault>
         <faultcode>SOAP:Server</faultcode>
         <faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <s:SystemError xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0">
               <context>XIAdapter</context>
               <code>ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION</code>
               <text>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.util.URI$MalformedURIException: no scheme

The request message is the same of QAS so it's correct. The transport was done without any error. I notice that the BusinessSystem of the ThirdParty does't have any inbound/outbound interface in the receiver/sender tab in the Integration Directory (differently to Dev and Qas). I try severl time to delete and re-import the BusinessSyetm, clearing SLD cache, without anty result.

Any suggestion?

Thank's!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solve!

The mistake was in the receiver Communication Channel for the Ecc Web Service.

We use a dynamic URL, set in Dynamic Configuration; in the Target URL in Produtction, i enter only "dynamic", and not the real URL, only because the parameter is mandatory. Probably the Adapter Framework check first this parameter and after the Variable in Dynamic Configuration, and raises the error.

Thank's to all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm on Pi 7.1

Little update.

I see in SXI_MONITOR the WS Call from SoapUI, and in the resposnse message i see the error.

If i call the WS exposed by SAP Ecc it's all ok!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

i mean in the Communication Component/Busines System Object in the ID.

I read your link but i don't find these parameters in my Sender Communication Channel

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i don't find these parameters in my Sender Communication Channel

Are you using PI 7.1? If no, I guess there could be improper SAP BASIS component version in IR.

Regards,

Prateek

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>ThirdParty does't have any inbound/outbound interface in the receiver/sender tab in the Integration Directory

if your talking about

this step:

Set the default values for the following parameters:

● Interface Namespace

● Interface Name

from http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fc/5ad93f130f9215e10000000a155106/content.htm

then you need to set those manually as communication channel data

does not get imported into PRD - you need to put the

same values as on QAS into those fields

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's for the response, but i have alredy changhed the URL, and it's correct.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem seems to be related to the webservice created at XI and the wsdl sent to be used at sender. Try to recreate it and use the newly generated wsdl. The production XI server URL must have changed which could have raised the problem.

Regards,

Prateek