cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting single delivery for two sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapians,

I am getting one delivery for two sales orders in VL10A. But in another case, out of two sales orders, for one order I went to partner functions and changed the address line of ship to party while creating sales order.(Since for that particular order the ship to address is different). then as usual I proceeded to VL10A. But this time system gives two seperate delivery document numbers instead of one which is given earlier. Can any of the experts help me in this regard.

Thanks for your response in advance.

Raksha Agarval

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN

If the address of the ship to parties is changed then delivery split is natural

Logically think

How can a postman deliver two different documents of two different addresses in a single cover

It has to be two different envelopes

SAP is also like that

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thank you for answer. Logically you may be correct. But can you give me technical feasibility for this problem in standard SAP. If not possible, why not?. Please come with SAP point of view. Since our client requirement is like this.

Thank you,

Raksha Agarval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Just now I came out with exact problem. While creating sales order, in the header data partner function tab, if we select the ship to party line item and go for details tab and change the address first line item (that is street number), the same change is also if we do in second sales order also, then if we go for delivery in VL10A, then system gives two delivery documents instead of one.( though, all the requirements are met, like same plant, shipping point, shipping conditions, incoterms.. etc).

Even after meeting the requirements, as per SAP standards also why system giving two delivery documents? is the problem.

Please come with possible reasons

Thanks in advance,,

Raksha.