cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have to develop a report which has to capture certain field.For example if i need to give the specification of a mic as well as its results which is entered. For the results entered ihave found the table QAMR and some field in that

But for the specification am not able to find the table. I went to results recording screen and pressed f1 and got the technical information.But that in turn gives me Structure.How do i find the actual table from a structure??

I tried going with various threads and got inputs like use se11,se84,se15 but i actually was not able to find the actual table

Field name Structure Name

KURZTEXT QAMKR (S)

TOLGRENZE QAMKR (S)

SGTXT04 RQEVA

Could anyone help me finding the table for these???

Thanks in Advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JR,

please use the same Function module For creating the report.

Mention in your FS the Function module name. Typicaly FS can be like this

1) input Plant, Material , date ( From... To ) in QALS table

Collect all the inspection lots .

2) pass individual inspection lot in Function module

get the Specfication from CHAR_REQUIREMENTS . The specification field names are TARGET_VAL, UP_TOL_LMT,LW_TOL_LMT

Hope this solves.

Regards

gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JR

1) Go to se37> input the Function module: BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL & execute

2) Input the inspection lot in INSPLOT eg: 400002000

3) Input operation number in INSPOPER : eg 0010

4) From READ_INSPPOINTS to READ_CHARS_WITHOUT_RECORDING input X (capital X) in the input field

5) Execute

6) You will get the Specification in TABLES : CHAR_REQUIREMENTS : Result: ( You can see 1 Entry there)

7) Actual results can be seen in TABLES : CHAR_RESULTS : Results

😎 Individiual result entries can be seen in SINGLE_RESULTS

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your help yet again.thanks for your step by step procedure

That perfectly worked.i hope i can give the same module for the ABAP guy to develop a report.

In fuctional specificatio what table should i give??? Could you tell me specific database table from which i could retrieve the data..just a doubt..

Thanks and regards

JR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Results can be pulled out from QAMR Table. But could you tell me where to pull out Specification data?? i mean which table???

I have found the structure and field name for this could not find the database table. Can you provide some input????

TOLGRENZE QAMKR (S)

Regards

JR

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JR

You can get all the details in one shot in this Function module or BAPI

BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL

You can access this through t code SE37. You will not only get the specification but actual results also here.

please let me know your ffedback

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

QMSP and PLMK TAble will not help me.PLMK gives only MIC and MIC Description..no specifications

Dear Gajesh,

I tried using your input with se37 but was not succesfull.Could you tell me how to capture the results for an inspection lot using this tcode.I tried going to the import tab in the functional module and inspection lot i executed but am not able to see the specification as well as results Could you please help regarding this???

Regards

JR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JR,

Please check whether the datas you are looking for are available in table QMSP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Input the inspection plan group number (PLNNR) available in inspection lot QALS table in to PLMK table to get all the MIC's maintained in the inspection plan with specification details.

Regards

Venugopal