cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent contracrts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to see the list of rcent contracts for a customer in a particulat sales org.

Scenario: for example

1.we had a contract with customer X four years back and there was a gap for 2 yrs and again he entered into a contract with us which is still active. If i see VA45, we can find out the valid contract and also expired contracts.

2. I have a customer Y where contract got expired last year but not extended, we can see this through expired contracts

3. I have a customer Z where contract is going to expire in a couple of months, we can see this through list of expiring contracts.

Request:

Now I wanted to see the list of recent contract for every customer based on sales org. (Here user is expecting to see contract which is active for customer X now and contract which got expired for customer Y and contract which is going to expire for customer Z)

If I use VA45, I am able to see either the list of all contracts or expired contracts or expiring contracts but not able to see the list of only the recent contract ..Is there any way I can see this requirement in standard SAP.

I appriciate your suggestions on this requirement.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok Sakamuri,

Please try SDV3 gives completed contracts but here you have the option to select the date range which you are searching for recent contracts.

Additional info :

SDV1 expiring contracts

SDV2 expired contracts.

Regards

vk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use VA45N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

using VA45N , I can the list of all contracts , but I want to see only the recent contract.

for customer X i have a contract A which got expired and for the same customer he entered into one more contract B which has also got expired..

If I use VA45N & all contracts , I can see all contracts (in this case i see contracts A & B)

If I use VA45N & open contracts , I can see nothing

user requirement is to see only contract B.

could you please tell me how can we see only contract B.

Hope my question is clear now.

Thanks inadvace for all your help.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can anybody give me a hint how to get this.

Regards,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

No solution found, hence closing the issue.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.